Monday, September 21, 2009


The average size for an American family is four people , it includes a mother, a father, and two children, in my country, Viet Nam. There are six people in a family, two parents and four children, in my opinion the ideal family size is five people, two parents and three children ,women in the U. S start having children in their late 20’ and early30’, in my country girl have children when they are 18 year old .I think that the ideal age to have children 23 years old, because you already have job and make money. Mother in the U.S take care of a house and go to work, too. Just some stay at home .In my country almost all mother stay at home work. I think that the ideal age for women in my country to get married in late 20’.they should have a job before having a baby and need to go to work. Father in the U.S make money and share the house work with wife. I n my country almost men just go to work to make money and never share house work with women. In my opininion the ideal is that both go to work and share house work and take care of children. It is not just for women .In the U.S parent give children their choices and consequences,in my country children usually listen to parent,Ithink that ideal parent need to give freedom

Thanh Vy

No comments: