Monday, April 27, 2009

The Wolf and the Seven Kids


There was a goat and it had seven kids. Once she went to the forest find some foods. When she left she every time told them to lock the door and check that twice. “I will feel good myself and remember for your safety,” said mother, “but you can open the door if you hear the song which I sing for you.” And she went out. In evening she came back and knocked on the door. Door was from wood without window. Kids come to door and were quiet to listen to who is behind the door. Their mother had song for them, “My kids, my kids please open the door for me. It’s I your mother. I am bringing milk for you.” Kids were so happy and opened the door for her. She got them milk when kids jumped around her. Everyone was happier to see all family together. But once their mother went out like last time and kids closed door the same. One cunning wolf came to their home and knocked on the door few hours earlier. They asked, “Who’s that?” Wolf sang song for them the same with their mother. All kids said him, “Your voice is not the same as Mother’s.” Wolf had to go away without snack. Then wolf went to blacksmith and he make him voice which he needed. The next day wolf repeated the trick and kids said, “Look, it’s mom comeback,” and opened door. Wolf ate all of them. But one who was a smaller kid had hid behind the fireplace. When really mom came back she didn’t find her kids. She sat on floor and start the cried and said, “Where you my live the kids, for who you are the opened door?” Her smaller son told her what the happened. She run away to cutwoods and told them all right about that. The cutwoods caught the wolf and searched his stomach and kids have jumped to their mom. Vladimir

No comments: