Monday, April 27, 2009

Red Hat


One day Mom said, “Red Hat, Take this food and go to the Grandmother.” Grandmother lived in another city .The street goes between the forest. When Red Hat went to the grandmother in the forest she met the Wolf. The wolf said, “Tell me, what’s your name and where are you going?” “My name is Red Hat and I’m going to the grandmother to give this food because she is sick.” The wolf said, “OK,” and it went on another street first to the grandmother and knock to the door the grandmother said, “Who is there?” “I am Red Hat and I have food for you.” The grandmother said, “Come on inside the door. It is open.” The Wolf came inside and ate the grandmother.” When Red Hat came, she the same knocked on the door but the Wolf said, “Who’s there?” The Red Hat said, “I am Red Hat, your granddaughter, and have food for you.” The Wolf said, “Come on inside and sit here.” When the Red Hat sat close to the bed the Wolf ate the Red Hat. Valeriu

No comments: