Monday, April 27, 2009

THE FAT CAT SAT ON THE MAT


Wilma the witch has a crazy broom. It likes to fly around her room. She also has a fat cat and a pet rat. Wilma loves her pet rat. She calls the rat, “my little brat”. The rat hates the cat. The cat does not care. The cat, who is fat, just lives in the vat and stares at the rat. The rat hates that. One night, when Wilma was out, the fat cat got out of the vat. He went, pit-a-pat, and sat on the mat. “This is my mat,” said the rat. “So what?” said the cat. “So get off,” said the rat. “No I won’t,” said the cat. “Then I will go and get my bat,” said the rat. “It will get you of the mat.” “No it won’t,” said the cat. “Then I will go and get my hat,” said the bat. “It will get you off the mat.” “No it won’t,” said the cat. “This is the mat of the rat,” said the hat. “So what?” said the cat. “So get off,” said the hat. “No I won’t,” said the cat. “I am a cat and I am fat. No rat, no bat, no hat, can move me. I shall sit on this mat for as long as I wish.” “We shall see,” said the hat. Guisela

No comments: