Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Trang Tran


I want to tell you something about Anna and myself. She is 40 years old and she lives in Coon Rapids. I am 22 years old, I live in Fridley. We like the same blue color but I also like pink color. I like to watch magic shows and news on TV. My favorite food is lobster. My family has 9 people and their names are: Dung, Dieu, Dung, Duyen, Don, Doanh, Trang, Phan, and Xa. Anna likes to eat chocolate and bananas. She likes to watch news on TV. Her family has 4 people: Ecaterena, Staneslaw, Nicolai, and Anna. She says she is really good at reading. She wants to speak better English, she told me something about herself: she is a good at studying and she is a good woman for family. I can cook well for food and paint nails. I will do something good. In summer I need to learn English very well and my job is very good. I would like to go back to my country for a visit. I will work hard to have a lot of money to help my family. Right now I really miss my family. My classmate, Anna, and I have a lot in common and some things are different.

No comments: