Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Jaime M.

I will tell you about my friend and me. My name is Jaime Morales and his name is Eduard Solyanko. He is 38 years old, he is older than me. We both live in Minnesota in the same city. But we like different colors. He likes gold color, my favorite color is black. His favorite food is BBQS I like Chinese food. He also likes boxing, I don’t like boxing. I like to play soccer. He lives with his wife, and children. I live with my parents and sisters. He also likes to fix cars but I don’t fix cars, I help people. My friend Eduard likes fishing, camping, relaxing, around the river. Another thing is that he is from Russia. I am from Guatemala City. We speak different languages and have different cultures. I like to play games on the computer. I try to learn English and try to finish High School he also tries to learn English. We are different in some ways, but in some things we are the same.

No comments: