Monday, December 16, 2013

Let me introduce myself

My name is Jianping. In this class please call me Jianping .My native country is China. My native language is Chinese. I can also speak English. There are 3 people in my family: my husband, his son and I. My favorite food is crab and vegetable soup. I like reading books about history .I like watching TV about the world and other TV shows. I came to the United States in 2013, because my husband lives here. What I like about living in the U.S.is I can be with my husband together. What I don’t like about living here is I miss my family and friends. In my native country I was an office worker. In the U. S., I don’t have a job. I started coming to ESL classes on September 1, 2013. My purpose for coming to school is I want to get a job.

No comments: