Wednesday, September 14, 2011

School in Russia

I started going to school when I was 6 years old. Most of my classes in school had about 43 students. My favorite subject
in school was drawing. In my native country, I had about 3 hours of homework each night. In my native country, I attended school from 8 o’clock to 12 o’clock, 6 days a week. The schools I attended had about 1000 students. My favorite teacher was Galina Vasilyevna who taught me Russian and Literature. The reason I liked this teacher was because she was a good teacher. The most difficult class I ever studied was Chemistry. One thing I didn’t like about school in my native country was examination, I was nervous. When I went to school in my native country, students who didn’t behave themselves in class were punished by asking parents to come to school. When I compare my school in my native country with school in this country, I think they are good. I have respect for existing Russian and American education systems.
Gennadiy

No comments: