Wednesday, September 14, 2011

School Days in Vietnam

I started going to school when I was 3 years old. Then, l learned at preschool. At the end of preschool I started going to elementary school when I was six years old. In the elementary school I only studied reading, dictation, math, and exercise and had a little homework. When I was 11 years old I went to middle school I had to study many subjects. My favorite subject was math. I had a lot of homework. I had to do homework for about 2 hours each night. In my country, school started from 7 o’clock to 11:30 am, 6 days a week. The school I attended had about 400 students. My favorite teacher was Phong who taught me math and he was very nice and fun. The most difficult class I ever studied was History because I had to remember months, dates, and years for many events. One thing I didn’t like about in school my native country was wearing uniform because it was uncomfortable for me. The teacher gave the students a lot of homework. The students who didn’t behave themselves in class were punished by standing in the corner by the blackboard for the first time. The second time, teacher would hit your hand. When I compare schools in Vietnam with school in the U.S, I think each one has good and bad things.

Thao

No comments: