Wednesday, September 14, 2011

School in Laos

I started going to school when I was eight years old. Most of my classes in school had about fifteen students. My favorite subject in school was reading. In my native country, I had about two hours of homework each night. In my native country, I attended school from 8 o’clock to 4 o’clock, 5 days a week. The school I attended had about 200 students. My favorite teacher was Nevoung who taught me math, reading and another class. The reason I liked this teacher was because they were nice. The most difficult class I studied was science and history. Those classes were very difficult, we had to memorize a lot of information three or four times a week. If we didn’t do our homework, the teacher punished us by making us stand in front of the board.

Uyeng

No comments: