Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Only One Smile

I’m going to tell a story about a person. Her name is Thanh. She’s a pharmacist in a pharmacy. It had a regular customer. Her name was “ Smiley “. She was 80 years old. She had to move in her wheelchair after an accident. She has many illnesses, so people were worried about her. When she came to the pharmacy, Thanh was always smiley and sympathized with her because she was alone at the nursing home. Her husband and son died after that accident.
Last Thanksving, she came to give Thanh a gift and card. Thanh read it and cried. The letter said:
Dear Thanh,
My name’s Smiley, but life doesn’t “ smile “at me at all. Many times I wanted to kill myself, until the day I met you in this pharmacy. You are the only person who always smiles at me, after the death of my husband and son. You made me feel happy and help me keep on living. I want to take the this Thanksgiving holiday to say “ Thank you. “.
Thank you very much, for your smile…”
Thanh didn’t think that

Xuan

No comments: