Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Favorite Place


In my house I have a special place. It is my yard. Every morning I go there to look at the green trees.
I see the flowers opening and some yellow butterflies. They fly and sit on the flowers. I hear birds singing in the trees. I smell the green grass and I feel the fresh air.
When the winter is over and spring comes, I and my husband work in the yard. We plant flowers, tomatoes, and vegetables. We fix some place, so that they look clean and beautiful. Every weekend I go to see them grow, and I am very happy.
The yard is my favorite place because when I am tired of hearing noises on TV, I walk around my yard. I take a deep breath of fresh air. The yard is also important for my family. My children like to play there on weekend.

Kim

No comments: