Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Best Friend

I have two good friends. They share some of the same personal qualities. One characteristic I like about my friends is that they are responsibility.
One friend is Safaa, he is a very nice friend, I am very sad now because he is dead. Safaa had a honest heart. He worked with me on the trade and helped together on all business. I remembered his words in the hard work in my life that are most valuable, love, friend, confidence. My other friend is Hassan, He lives now in Jordan. He is a very nice friend, He has same characteristic qualities with me and Safaa, before helped me in our business and now he looked my business in Iraq alone because I can’t travel to Iraq in this time. He take care for my job in Iraq.
I value my two friends who are both my fortune, they are my pride in this life.

Raad

No comments: