Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Childhood Dreams

I would like to tell you what I wanted to be when I was a child. When I was growing up I wanted to be a librarian, a music school’s teacher and the accountant. Let me tell you about each of my wishes.
First I wanted to be a librarian. There is a lot of libraries everywhere in my country, Russia. Every cities and schools have the libraries. Pupils and other people came to the library took books on different subjects. I was loved a large clean room with big windows in it. There are a lot of shelves full of books. I was loved to go to the library to read book, and also saw now worked librarians. I imagined myself a librarian.
Then as I was growing, I wanted to be a teacher at a music school, because U myself studied in the local music school. There was a lot of different musical instruments. I loved to see the work of teachers and wanted to be as teacher of accordion took as my teacher-Alexandr Horunjy.
Finally I wanted to be the accountant. My main reason for this was to fill out forms that I loved to write, the digits to account, I liked to work with papers.
I did not become any of those people. All my plans failed. I became teeth technician. I was worked in the dental office. I had my own table with a lot of different instrument. By contents of my job was reparation of crowns and dentures for people. I had worked with wonderful doctors, people, and course children proud their Mom.

Margarita

No comments: