Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Childhood Ambition

When I was growing up I wanted to be a childhood assistant. Right now I not work in the kindergarten. I think in the future I will be work a childcare assistance.
I liked play with children very much. When I played with children, they laughed and smiled every time. I think children like play too much.
I liked take care of children. I have two nieces and sometimes I took care of them and helped to them. I think every child will be happy, when someone take care of them and help to them.
When children are very happy I am happy too. They are will be happy when they play, have fun and laughing. I very like when children are very happy.
I still in my childhood ambition. I like help to children, take care of them and play with them. They are very like, when someone play with them.

Anna

No comments: