Monday, August 18, 2008

My Childhood

I remember when my dad came home from work. He told my family that we were going to the beach .I was so excited that I couldn’t sleep that night. Next morning we rode in the car to the beach. When we got to the beach I saw a lot of people. Some were swimming, some were playing soccer. I saw a man selling chocolate. I followed him so I could buy some. After I bought the chocolate I was lost. I looked all over for my family but I couldn’t find them. I fell on the floor and I started to cry. Finally a man told me to go to the Police, and when I found the Police they asked me about my name. The Policeman held my hand and tried to find my family. But we couldn’t because my family was looking for me. So I went back to his office. Then my family came there and found me. My father was mad at me. My family is happy that they found me, and we went to the beach to swim. If I go the beach and I see a man selling chocolate I think of this story and I am afraid.

Elmadani

No comments: