Monday, August 4, 2008

A Letter to Myself

Dear Me,
In this composition I want tell myself my goals in next 5 years. If it’s maybe, my first goal is to go to university, my second goal is to visit my home and my final goal is to have a good work.
My first goal is more realistic to visit my home in Moldova. I want to come home in this winter. At home I want to visit my family: mother, father, brother; my friends, relatives. I want to speak with them about my live, about their life. But now I can do it only on telephone. To my country I can come only on airplane, because they are in Moldova.
I must know English well because it’s very important if I want go to university. There are many books I must read in English and many others that I can use may be on English. And English must help me in the work, in my life. I must know more and more words, more reading, more listening if I want to know English like Russian.
My third goal is go to university for architecture. I don’t know when it’s may be, bat I want put all my strong in this goal. In the university I want to study architecture. Already I was studying architecture for 4 years. When I will come to university I should take examinations.
It all will help me in my life.

Sergey S

No comments: