Monday, April 28, 2008

My Favorite Place

My favorite place was a big, old city with two million people, who lives there. The name of that city is “Rostov on don”. I liked that city, because I spent a lot of time there. I walked in the center of the city with my friends. I liked looking at the military parade.

There city passing a very long river, which located almost via half country. I liked to look at many boats and ships there, also I liked fishing There. I met there with my friends too. There is a big beautiful bridge via that river. In the center of that city is a big fountain. Around the there are a lot of benches. At that place there were always a lot of friendly people. There was a big park, which called “Park Viktora Cherivichkina”. Near was located another park, close to college. There park called “The Park Name’s Gorkogo”.

These parks were very big. There were lot of monuments, fountains, benches and game places for children. Almost all these monuments told about the second war. There in these parks there was always a big noise, because a lot of tourists were there. I liked arriving there because I spent my best time there, and I left there my young age.

I’m often thinking about that city, because too much important things happened there for me. Although, if I will not go there in future three years, I couldn’t leave my mind about that city. If I knew more English, I could be tell you more about my favorite place.

VLADIMIR P.

No comments: