Monday, April 21, 2008


Anna Covliuc

March 28, 2008

Things I Like to Do

I want to tell you about my hobbies.

I really like to cook breakfast, dinner and lunch for my parents. When we are done, I clean a table and wash dishes. I cook different food and beverages. My parents don’t like to eat in restaurant, cafes or cafeterias.

My second thing I admire is traveling to other countries for a long time. When I was little girl, I often travelled by train and by boat. I flew on the airplane only one time from Moldova to Minnesota in August 16, 2006. I like to drive fast, because it is fun for me. I would like to have a Jeep car and I like to drive for a long time at night. My father doesn’t like when I drive fast. It makes him nervous. Besides I walk with my father every evening. I don’t live far from Cub Foods and Aldy, so I walk to those grocery stories, I walked a lot in my country; and it is very good for me.

Sometimes I watch TV at night. I like to watch funny movies. I don’t like to watch sports. Sometimes I watch news with my parents. I enjoy Russian movies with Russian translation on the Internet.

Cooking, driving and watching TV are the things I enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I very like your story..........!

Anonymous said...

Good job!!!!!!!!!!!!! You very beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!