Monday, April 14, 2008

My Childhood by Dzmitry

Dzmitry

3/12/08

A CHILDHOOD MEMORY

I would like to tell you about my first day in school.

When I was six years old, I went to school for the first time. It was the 1st of September at 7:30 am.

I woke up and I wore black pants and a white shirt, took the flowers and went to school with my mother. Everybody went to school with their mothers on the first day. My school was 0.1 mile from my house.

When I came to school I had a meeting with my teacher and with my classmates. After that we went to class. We had a party.

After that, we had a party with the whole school. Someone was singing for us and older students showed a comedy story for us. It was a good day in my life. I will remember this memory all my life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job. In my childhood memory it was too.

Anonymous said...

It is good story.It look at my first day in school.

Anonymous said...

Dima,your story is nice!I read it with pleasure!
!Good luck