Thursday, May 12, 2016

Purpose in Life

Why should you have a purpose? Why is a purpose important in life? There are answers for these questions. It is important to have a purpose a direction in life,and it's particularly important to have a self-transcending purpose,something that goes beyond yourself.So your purpose can lead you to doing all these things.I want to give you an example,about me.When I was in my country my purpose was to complete my education and I did,but that time was difficult to me because I walked to school and read by candle light.When I finished high school I went to the college,my college was very far from house and also the war began there. After that I had my graduation, and marriage,and had a child. So my purpose now is,how can I be a better mother to my son. I want to give him better education in his life. Also my purpose is to come to the school to learn English.

mannar

No comments: