Monday, May 23, 2016

My Ideal Vacation—Travel to the Egypt

Egypt is an ancient country with a long history, which is one of the four ancient civilizations. I have learned the history of Egypt when I was a student, I also watched news about Egypt from TV and newspapers, I still interested in Egypt. An ancient city of Egypt named Heracleion under the Mediterranean was found recently, it’s said that the most beautiful woman in the world 3000 years ago, Helen, from Tory, had been there with her lover Paris.
Egypt is a mysterious country. There are many tales about it. The smart Egyptian, mystery of the pharaoh of Egypt, unknown builder of the Pyramids… all attracted me, it is a place which human still exploring and studying, so my ideal vacation is to travel to the Egypt with my family.
To protect the historical relic, require the rigorous work and skills, the Egyptian archaeologist performed this hard task well. Egypt has many famous places: the Pyramids, Great Sphinx, Temple of Karnak, Abu Simibel Temple, Luxor Temple, Valley of the Kings, Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut, Citadel of Saladin, Colossi of Memmon, Tomb of King Tutankhamun… I watched these pictures and read stories about them before, but I want to go there to see them by myself to see.
I know River Nile as a longest river in the world, but it let me have a deep impression when I watched the movie Death on the Nile. I also think that it will be pleased when I ride the camel in the vast desert. Of course, I would visit the Egypt Museum, to see the precious cultural relics from ancient Egyptian.
That the same essential thing and still around me in the travel is to eat good Egyptian foods. There is several thousand years’ history in the Egypt. I think that the Egyptian foods will be very delicious too. I also like to buy some Egyptian jewelry with ancient design to wear…
Travel to the Egypt will be fun. I can’t wait to go now!

Keqin

No comments: