Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What I'm Thankful for...

Level 4 AM

I'm thankful for my mother-in-law for baby-sitting for me and I'm thankful for my husband bought me a new car and I'm thankful for my parents.
-------------------------------

I'm thankful for visited my family and California last summer.
I'm thankful for have a good health this year.
I'm thankful for people voted for the President.
I'm thankful for have money paid my mortgage.
I'm thankful for have food this year.
--------------------------------

I'm thankful for my family because my wife gave me a nice son in this year!
Also, I'm thankful for health.
I'm thankful for people who make me better.
--------------------------------

I'm thankful this year because I have the opportunity of I come to school for learn to speak English.
---------------------------------

I'm thankful for observance my family get to see each other on holiday.
I'm thankful for my husan he make through the surgery.
I'm thankful for my family are healthy this years.
----------------------------------

I'm thankful for come to school.
I'm thankful for all the teachers help me.
I'm thankful for mather cook me.
------------------------------------

I'm thankful for learn in school teachers.
I'm thankful for understand my husband.
I'm thankful for love my God.
I'm thankful for love my children.
I'm thankful for help government M.N.
-------------------------------------

I'm thankful for my husband family give the opportunity to me stay in the USA, and I'm thankful for teacher of Metro North Adult Basic School to give the time volunteer for all the students.
-------------------------------------

I'm thankful for to move to Minnesota. I get a good job and medical care.
-------------------------------------

I'm thankful for Metro North School. It helps us to study English in free, gets lot of friends, teach us many life and work skills when we arrive to the United States.

No comments: