Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I'm Thankful for...

Level 3 AM

I'm thankful for America. I can live in America.
I'm thankful for health.
I'm thankful for school, because I can learn English.
I'm thankful for for sister, because she send me money!
-----------------------------------------

I'm thankful for my family because is a good family.
I'm thankful for my God for give my everything.
I'm thankful for my job for gime ours for made many.
I'm thankful for my school for learn english.
-----------------------------------------

I'm thankful for America because I can help my family.
I'm thankful for my job.
I'm thankful for my parents, because they are healthy.
I'm thankful for America because I can learn to cook.
-----------------------------------------
I'm thankful for my job because I can buy food.
I'm thankful for family who stay together.
I'm thankful for my sisters and brothers. They help me with food.
I'm thankful for English school because I learn English for free.
I'm thankful for food because it makes me healthy.
I'm thankful for good weather because there are no tornadoes this year!
------------------------------------------

I'm thankful for I have new live.
I'm thankful for have free school.
I'm thankful for walfer.
I'm thankful for have buy food, fruits, vegetables.
I'm thankful for my family.
I'm thankful for have my friends.
------------------------------------------

I'm thankful for my family because I love them.
I'm thankful for my relatives because they with me.
I'm thankful for school because I can study English.
I'm thankful for health because I feel well.
I'm thankful for my wonderful friends.
I'm thankful for all that I have!!!
M.M.
------------------------------------------

I'm thankful for my good health.
I'm thankful for America. I have security.
I'm thankful for Minnesota because they give me food stamp.
I'm thankful for my teacher because we are study English.
I'm thankful for family because came with me to America.
I'm thankful for school because I study free.
I'm thankful for my friend because I live with him in his house.
------------------------------------------

I'm thankful for my family, but I need more family here.
I'm thankful for my job because I'm happy.
I'm thankful for my friends, because they are awesome.
I'm thankful for my church because I fill well.
I'm thankful for my school because I'm learn more English.
I'm thankful for my life, I'm very good.
-------------------------------------------

I'm thankful for the hunting in the forest.
I'm thankful for my family.
I'm thankful for free study English.
I'm thankful for a Jesus for my live I'm happy good person.
I'm thankful for all ma parners bicause sometimes help me in class.
I'm thankful for America. I have good live a good food.
-------------------------------------------

I'm thankful for my friend because their give me a book for read.
I'm thankful for my son because he is healthy.
I'm thankful for my sister because she calls me everyday.
I'm thankful for the school bus because my children go to school for free.
--------------------------------------------

I'm thankful for my family because is near.
I'm thankful for my house because is not expensive.
I'm thankful for the JCR because I have medicine.
I'm thankful for my teachers because I learn English.
I'm thankful for America because I have a work.
I'm thankful for my mother.
I'm thankful for my health because I'm not sick.
I'm thankful for the good weather.
I'm thankful for the free English because I don't money to pay.
I'm thankful for my brothers because they help me.
--------------------------------------------

I'm thankful for god to be healthy.
I'm thankful for my mom helping as bab.
I'm thankful for my dad helping as bab.
I'm thankful for my family to helping.
I'm thankful for god to give me health.
I'm thankful for America to gave me school.
I'm thankful for teacher for helping to learn.
I'm thankful for America for freedom.
----------------------------------------------

I'm thankful for school English because is free I don't have money to pay.
I'm thankful for good roads because driving is easy.
I'm thankful for America because I have more opportunity.
----------------------------------------------

I'm thankful for my family because they helping my live.
I'm thankful for America because give me school.
I'm thankful for for school because study English.

No comments: