Monday, November 15, 2010

My House


In 1975, I was a boy. My house was blue. The house didn’t have a basement. The roof was iron, the wall only bricks.
In 1989, I got married and I bought the yellow house. The house had a big yard. Every morning I could plant some garden in my yard. Some nights I went fishing. Sometimes I caught a big fish because my house was next to the sea. The weather is only warm. One year has six months of sun and six months of rain.
In 2007, I moved to Minnesota. In 2008 I bought a blue house in Blaine. The new house is very nice. It has a basement, four bedrooms, two bathrooms and four garages. It is a two level house.
My daughter painted her bedroom green. My other daughter painted her bedroom orange. My son painted his bedroom blue. The colors are very funny.
The neighborhood is very friendly. I spoke little English. When I saw them I only said, “Hi! How are you?” Then I said, “I’m sorry, I don’t speak English”. I like my house and neighborhood. I should study English and I will talk about it with people.

Danh

No comments: