Monday, November 15, 2010

Coming to America


My country is Ecuador. I came to Minnesota on October 1st in 2002. When I came to this country, I felt so sad because I needed to say to my mother and siblings goodbye, because I don’t know when I can see again, my family, and friends, my town. Or every part I remember when I grew up. I will be so expectative or very nervous because I will see my father, Juan, and my brother, Alejandro, who I have not seen for two years.
When they arrive in the airport, I will feel so happy because I will see my father and my brother. After that they will make some food for me. They will tell me where my room is and where everything is. We will go outside for a walk. They will teach me where I can take the bus for stores, or for work, or to visit another family.

Teresa

No comments: