Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Thank You

DEAR: MOM
Thank you for everything because you are my friend and I can to talk with you when I need help or when I need advice in my life.

With love ALEJANDRA.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SARA
I want to thank you for being here with me.
When I always need someone to carry me in
My bad days and for bean such a good friend…
I REALLY THANK YOU SO MUCH
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Keng,
I would like to say “thank you for you “. That you always fix my car and do everything I want. You are the wonderful husband in my heart. Thank you, my sweetheart.
Love baby
Ka Chang
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear all the teachers in the Metro North ESL,

I would like to say thank you to all of my teachers. For the long time I had been in this school. Teachers helped me a lot in the class.

Again, I want to say thank you very much to all my teachers.


Kim Nguyen
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Hanna.
Thank you for being wonderful daughter. Thank you for helping me cook, clean, keep your room organize and being smartest in a class. I am so proud of you. I love you!

Oksana
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Manuel,

Thank you for feeding my dog when I was In Mexico. I will do the same for you.
Thank you so much.

Ruben Pina
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sarah Tomme,

Thank you
for take my
case, and
finding time
to meet me on
weekend.

From : Silvia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Nataliay

Thank you. You are a really good mother and a nice wife for me.

With love your Vladimir

No comments: