Monday, June 8, 2009

My First Day in America


I am Inna. My country is Russia. I moved to the U.S.A. in May of 2007. My husband and I and our four children came to New York. We spent a night at the hotel. They we arrived in the state of Minnesota. At the airport my family was met by my brother. We didn’t have a lot of luggage. We took only necessary things with ourselves; clothes, footwear, books, photos, plates, and spoons. It seemed to me that the USA met us with love. In the first day my brother brought my family to the lake where we fried a shish kebab. I was surprised that people smiled at each other. I liked buildings, roads, bridges, shops, clinics and hospitals. In the USA there are many lakes and trees. Has surprised that a zoo was free. It is a lot of cars also there are no trams, trolleybuses and the underground, it is bad. Has surprised that there are very expensive houses and cars. It is not enough songbirds, it does not please me. Basically in the USA it is pleasant to me. I very strongly want to learn English language.

Inna

No comments: