Monday, October 17, 2016

The Jade Bracelet, the Beautiful Memory

I possess a jade bracelet which still accompanies me wherever I go. It’s a treasure for me because of my mom’s giving. The beautiful memories with my mom together are focus on my mind.
I like the jade bracelet very much. Several years ago, I bought two jade bracelets when I traveled in 2009. Then I returned them because of some reason. My mom said nothing when she knew this thing. Then she bought two jade bracelet for my sister in law and me in the next year. I still remember when I went to her house that day she let me have an option of choosing one bracelet. I was quite happy.
It is a special gift from my mom, filled with love. I brought this bracelet to American. It is important that it accompanies me always. I cherish my mom’s love in my heart when I foucs it. I wear it sometimes, too.
I will tell the story of this bracelet to my daughter. I will give it to her, and it will be available to my descendants in the future.
Keqin

No comments: