Monday, November 25, 2013

What I'm Thankful For...


I'm thankful for my teacher level 3 and level 4. They help me improve my skill English. They are very nice and friendly.
----------------------------------

I'm thankful for my school because I can study English. I'm thankful for my teacher because they taught me English. I'm thankful for my dad because he made me know about other country.
----------------------------------

I'm thankful for my classmates, teachers, my family, my church, my job, my house for everyday in my life.
----------------------------------

I'm thankful for my teachers. They help me to know many things. They are good teachers.
----------------------------------

I'm thankful for:
my host family and my mom because they help me to make my dream and come to USA,
God, He bless me all day,
my teachers because they teach me every day new stuff.

No comments: