Monday, July 30, 2012

Coming to the US

I came to the United States in 2012 from Nepal. My brother lives in the United States, so I came here with my brother. I came here by myself. My trip was 26 hours. First I went to Doha. I brought clothes, documents and other things with me. I planned to come to the United States.  When I came here to the U.S., I saw snow and nice roads on my first day. I felt happy and tired on my first day. When I arrived in Minnesota, I went to my brother’s office. The best things about living here is good laws and education. The worst thing about living here is public transportation and expensive medical care. I’m home sick for my parents. I don’t miss the bad politicians in my native country. I wouldn’t like to go back to my country and live there. I like my new life in the United States.

Jagadish

No comments: