Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Home Sweet Home

In El Salvador, I lived in a house.  Now I am living in a house, too. My home in my native country had four rooms. Now, my home has five rooms.  What I liked about my home in my native country was that there was a big backyard. What I like about my home in this country is that it is a good home with a nice backyard, a garden and four bedrooms. We paid about $200 each month for housing in my native country. Now we pay about $700 each month for housing. The rent in my country included these utilities: electricity, water, and telephone.  The rent here includes these utilities: electricity, gas and water. If I could change one thing about my home in this country, I would change the kitchen. If I had enough money, I would move to another house or apartment because I need a bigger house.

Jose

No comments: