Monday, November 14, 2011

Fall, Fall, Fall!


Fall in this county makes me feel sad, because the year is coming to the end. What I like about fall is leaves change colors from green to orange, red, and brown. What I don’t like about fall is rain and cold in the morning. When I was younger, some fall activities I enjoyed were jumping in the leaves, sitting around the bonfire, and weekend in school in October. Since moving to this county, some activities I enjoy in the fall are going to the park, seeing trees and leaves changing color. When I compare the fall in Russia with the fall here, I see that it is still warm in September, October, and November here. Cold and snow start in December. Of all the four seasons, I like spring best because new leaves appear on the trees. Of all the four seasons, I like winter least because it is cold. However, I like snow. Before winter begins I would like to get a driver’s permit. Fall is the best season for playing outside, and cleaning apartments, windows, and yards.

Tatyana

No comments: