Monday, October 17, 2011

My Native Country


I am from Somalia and I like my country. My country was very beautiful before the civil war. There are 25 million people. People in my country have been fighting for 21 years. When we have free time, we like to visit family and have a picnic. The weather in my country is very nice . The best time to visit my country is in summer. Summer is a whole year and sometimes it is rainy. Typical food in my country is meat with rice, soup, and salad. Some typical jobs that people have are businessmen, doctors and teachers. One problem that my country has is a civil war. One thing that is better in my native country than in the U.S. is the weather.

Nada

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this country is better because have a good people , good weather and good food like my country

Anonymous said...

I think it is very nice country. I like tropical food,and meat. Bat I dont like war! So I'm so sorry. War it is horrible!