Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Favorite Meal


My favorite Meal is dinner because I like to eat pierogi. This dinner I make almost ones a week. First I must buy white cheese in Ukraine store then came to home and cook potato and bake onion. When potato and onion I ready I put the potato, onion and chesses to bowl to mix with salts, pepper and vegeta adds flavor to it. Then I mix flour, eggs and water to make pastry. Next step is use water glass to make round shape pastry. After all I put everything inside the round shape pastry and stick in shape of a half circle. And last step is boiling pierogi in hot water until they came up on top. The pierogi is very delicious and smell very nice. After cooking I have a lot cleaning because a flour is everywhere, but I like cooking this dinner because my all family like this dinner.

Hanna

No comments: